Congrats to the Buccaneers. Lee Flowers was unavailable for comment.
– The Raiders just sucked up the joint, and they had no chance against the Bucs defense tonight.
34-21 Bucs. What I get for posting that in the third quarter.
– Halftime shows are almost as stupid as having cheerleaders. As my momo always tells them, go do something to make someone want to cheer for you.
– The Ram Tough choking commercial was awful.
– The Willie Nelson H&R Block commercial was great.
– Raider nation will probably riot tonight.
*** Update **
It is over now. Ugly.
Love the new site.
And even though I picked the Bucs to win by 4, the high score cost me $130 in my fantasy pick ’em league, so I’m rather upset, as well.