1. Some sources suggest the earth is approximately 4.55 billion years old. Others estimate the earth is 6,012 years old. Without favoring one estimate over the other, calculate the likely age of God. Show your work.
2. The presidency of George W. Bush is an example of:
c. Survival of the fittest
e. Judicial activism
f. Divine intervention
3. If male zebra finches are raised by foster parents of another species, the Bengalese finch, they will court female Bengalese finches instead of females of their own kind. Which statement best explains their behavior?
a. Birds are animals!
d. What happens in Bengal stays in Bengal
f. If you’d ever had the chance to court a Bengalese finch, you wouldn’t have to ask
4. The fossil record contains:
d. A couple of hits, but mostly B-sides
e. An elaborately, not to say intelligently, designed hoax consisting of pre-aged rocks arranged in the shapes of bones, teeth, footprints and eggs
5. Evolutionists claim that some moths have changed color to blend in with their background. This is an example of:
c. Natural selection
d. Hate speech
e. Social climbing
f. Mistaken identity