The list of Cunninghams bribes:
• $200,000 toward the purchase of his Arlington, Va., condominium.
• $140,000 to a third party for the “Duke-Stir” yacht, which was moved to his boat slip for his use.
• $16,867.13 to a marine services company for repairs to his own yacht, the “Kelly C.”
• $12,000 paid to an antique store for three night stands, a leaded glass cabinet, a washstand, a buffet and four armoires.
• $6,632 paid to a furniture store for a leather sofa and a sleigh-style bed.
• $7,200 paid to an antique store for a circa 1850 Louis Phillipe period commode and a circa 1830 Restoration period commode.
Good grief. That is just a partial list. (h/t Kos)