For anything other than gloating about the Steelers’ loss. There is a thread for that already.
* Progress in Iraq? This comment at Kevin Drum’s provides a handy resource.
* Don’t eat fresh spinach. Like most agricultural E. coli outbreaks this one will eventually be traced to poop getting in the food stream. Which spinach grower is using uncertified fertilizer? We will find out soon. It is also worth pointing out that much of America’s cheap produce comes from countries which use human waste in agriculture on a routine basis.
* Fast feet.
* Pakistan releases all of its Taliban/al Qaeda detainees, including the killers of Nicholas Berg. This deserves a post of its own but that will wait until I see the story picked up by a source whose credibility I can verify.
* Creationism abroad. We already knew that stupid is contagious…
* Willie Nelson busted. For what? Guess.