Assuming John is still whining about being tired and having to “get things done,” this seems to be a good time for me to step in and introduce myself. Apparently, my one-liner about bathrooms on Hewitt’s cruise was enough to get me an invitation to blog here. That’s sad, but I graciously accepted.
Anyway, about me:
- I’m an adult learning specialist at a large phone company.
- I’m a non-heterosexual.
- I promise to never write posts about “bear culture.” (for more on that, go here.)
- If you want my opinions on gay issues, this is where I blog about that.
- I can take a joke about being gay.
- I think “homophobia” is a stupid word.
- I’m 37.
- I ‘m Canadian.
- I’ve lived in Atlanta for over 8 years.
- I have a Labrador retriever who could totally whip Tunch in a fight.
- I am a conservative. In fact, I consider myself to be a Republican. If you think that’s strange (and I don’t blame you) read this.
Finally, this is a question I submitted and I honestly hope gets asked during the CNN Republican YouTube debate!
**Update: Oh, and I have enough of a sense of humor that I can really laugh when I see a Chinese woman on CNN talking about how Hillary has a “chink in her pantsuit.”