A follow-up to John’s “Black Hole” post awhile back. The councilmember who described the use of the term “black hole” as racist has a few other things he thinks are racist. You can watch the video with this buffoon here.
Other things that could be racist:
- Whitesnake: An utterly horrible metal band of the 80’s. Even so, ever heard of Blacksnake?
- Gandalf the White: Helps save Middle Earth
- Conrad Black: Evil Canadian media mogul
- White-tailed deer: Only half that tail is white. The other half is kinda brown.
- Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker: Self-explanatory.
- White Chocolate: Smooth, sweet, and creamy.
- A9: Black and unpopular. Google: White and very popular!
- Dark Chocolate: Comes in several varieties – many are bitter.
- Black Sabbath: I used to think they were awesome, but kinda dark and evil.
- White Russians: More popular in bars than Black Russians.
- Black Tuesday: Why are stock market crashed named “Black?” Totally about African Americans.
- The night sky: Totally black and gloomy, except for the pretty white stars and moon.
- Black coffee: Kinda harsh (to me), but add a bit of delicious white cream…
- Reggie White: Famous black football player – needs to change last name
- White tigers: They have black stripes, so why not black tigers? Because Sigfreid & Roy are racist, that’s why.
…that’s just a start, of course.
And you know the white stuff in the middle of the Oreo is totally what people buy them for.
Update: Video link fixed.