I thought I’d do the reader blogs early today, before anyone dips into their Four Loko stockpile.
- Dolphin Kazoo wonders if the Greeks will become Godless communists like the Cubans.
- Emily Hauser reports back from the Holy Lands.
- Cheryl Rofer says meet the arsenic boss, same as the phosphorous boss.
- Libby Spencer is angry that OFA wants people to write letters in support of the federal worker wage freeze.
- WeSeeYou unearths a motherlode of live YouTube of the Reverend. If you don’t enjoy this, you hate America.
- Raked recommends a Daphne Zuniga Lifetime Christmas movie to enjoy over a cup of General Foods International Coffee.