UncleEbeneezer linked to a good article in the comments of an earlier post today.
by Teri Kanefield
She address all of these points, and more.
1. Garland isn’t doing anything. If he were, people would be getting subpoenaed and hauled before the grand jury and we’d know.
2. “If Garland was investigating Trump, we’d see some evidence of the investigation!”
3. “Garland should just indict what they have now and bring superseding indictments later.”
4. “We need Trump convicted to keep him from running for office.”
5. “But we need to speed things up because there is a looming election.”
6. “We Need Indictments Now to Get Rid of the Crazies and Save Democracy.”
… and more
Awhile back I contacted a few of our BJ attorneys and asked if they would be interested in participating in the occasional “BJ lawyers roundtable” when there was something interesting to discuss. Several said ‘yes’, none said ‘no’, and multiple people suggested other attorneys that should be invited to participate, also.
So while I hope we can have an interesting conversation in the comments of this post, I also want to ask if you guys think this would be a good topic for our first official BJ attorneys roundtable?
What say you BJ peeps and BJ attorneys?