In the morning thread, valued commenter Alison Rose provided a link to a Colbert show clip featuring Michelle Obama taking the Colbert Questionert challenge. As Colbert describes it, the questions are “scientifically engineered” to “penetrate the soul of someone, to reveal them for who they are.”
Ms. Obama was up to the challenge. So am I. Are you? The questions are below.
Leave your answers in comments if you want to. Or talk about anything, except maybe the House leadership fail parade since there are/will be threads dedicated to that purpose — it’s up to you.
- What is the best sandwich?
- What’s the one thing you own that you should really throw out?
- What is the scariest animal?
- Apples or oranges?
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph?
- What do you think happens when we die?
- Favorite action movie?
- Window or aisle?
- Favorite smell?
- Least favorite smell?
- Most used app on your phone?
- Cats or dogs?
- You only get one song to listen to for the rest of your life. What is it?
- What number am I thinking of?
- Describe the rest of your life in five words?