This page will be a jumping off point for all things relevant to the Join the Fight Social Media Initiative.
There are 10 different ways to participate. If you have already sign-up, thank you!
If you want to sign up, click here:
Once you sign up through the social media form, a login will be created for you.
Feel free to send me an email message if you have any questions. (WaterGirl)
Social Media Database
All of these involve the on-line database form.
1. Help identify influential voices on Twitter.
2. Help fill in the blanks for social media contacts.
3. Commit to cover one or more “beats” to identify things we want to promote related to that person or entity.
Log in using your email address and the startup password (or your own password if you have changed it) If you haven’t received a starter password, please send email to WaterGirl.
Choose Social Media from the top Menu
Then either add a new social media contact or click on an existing contact to edit it.
Then you can fill in the blanks OR you can add your name in the last field (Owners). There can be up to 3 “owners” for each social media contact.
Social Media Content – Identify Existing Content or Share Ideas for Content We Could Create
4. identify great existing content that has a focus on any of focus areas
Be sure to press SUBMIT once you have entered up to 5 URLs for great existing content. If you have identified more than 5, simply click on the form to submit another set. Repeat as needed.
5. suggest / identify content we might want to create
One idea per form submission. And yes, be sure to press SUBMIT once you have explained your idea.
Social Media Content – Be on the Content Creation Team
6. Create your own 15-second or 30-second videos based on any of these scripts
INSERT IDEAS HERE
7. Help create or produce video or “print” pieces
If you’re interested but not already on the content creation team, please send email to WaterGirl.
Be a Join the Fight Social Media Promoter / Amplifier
8. Share content from the Join the Fight SHAREABLE CONTENT area
9. Cover the beat or beats you have signed up for, and promote great content from your beats using the group hashtag.
10. Follow the lead of what is being promoted by other Join the Fight social media team members. (see #3)