This week, there has been lots of discussion about the 15-18 districts that Joe Biden won in 2020 – the ones that currently have GOP representatives – and the role they will play in what does and doesn’t happen in the 118th Congress.
In the comments on Sunday, rikyrah had a suggestion for the Democratic Party:
Set up PR camps in each of those “Biden” districts. Amplify every crazy vote those representatives take for Squeaker. Make them defend their votes to their constituents; make them defend their lunacy. Pound away for the next two years, and don’t let our foot off their necks.
What if we tried to cover that here?
We would need :
- list of the districts won by Biden, who have republican representatives
- names of the republican representatives and the states / districts they represent
- one or two people to document how these reps vote on crazy votes they take for the Squeaker
- one or two people from each of those districts who watch media coverage of these reps in their district
- one or two people who are willing to contact the media in their district to work the refs and get coverage of votes
That looks doable to me, if there’s interest. What say you? Any volunteers?
AZ-01 David Schweikert
AZ-06 Juan Ciscomani
CA-13 John Duarte
CA-22 David Valadao
CA-27 Mike Garcia
CA-40 Young Kim
CA-45 Michelle Steel
NE-02 Don Bacon
NJ-07 Thomas Kean Jr.
NY-01 Nick LaLota
NY-03 George Santos
NY-04 Anthony D’Esposito
NY-17 Michael Lawler
NY-19 Marcus Molinaro
NY-22 Brandon Williams
OR-05 Lori Chavez-DeRemer
PA-01 Brian Fitzpatrick
VA-02 Jen Kiggans